Marca 28, 2024, 08:44:51 pm

Autor Wątek: Zasady budowania talii turniejowych - Paul Beakley  (Przeczytany 13443 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Nekro

• phpBB Moderator
  • Coś W Dowolnej?
Zasady budowania talii turniejowych - Paul Beakley
« dnia: Czerwca 01, 2009, 02:19:59 am »

Note that this article was written before the Apocalypse and Paradise Lost expansions were released.

Deck Size and Composition

It all starts here.

Stick to 60 cards whenever possible. Fight the urge to jam in five of every great card just because you’re allowed to have five of them.

Consider this: how often do you actually use every card in your deck? How often have you run out of cards? I’ll bet it doesn’t happen very often. So why jam all that crap in there if you aren’t even reaching the bottom of your deck? All you’re doing is making it harder to get to the cards you really need.

There are a few cases in which you may run out of cards, usually in large multiplayer games. If you find you’re running out of cards, add five cards for each player in your typical multiplayer game: 80 cards (base 60 + 5 x 4 players) in a 4-player game.

Beyond that, fight the urge. If you build your deck and find you’ve gone over 60, go back and start taking out cards proportionally: if you take out a Special, take out a warrior and an equipment as well.

Here are the basic proportions of a playable Doomtrooper deck. Start here until you’re comfortable:

1/4 Warriors (15 cards in your ideal 60 card deck)
1/4 Equipment, Fortifications, Arts, Missions, Warzones, Dark Symmetry, Relics (another 15 cards)
1/2 Specials (the other 30 cards). Two thirds (or more) of these should be 0-action Specials. I've been playing around with treating 0-action specials as 1/2 to 2/3 of a “card slot,” so 45 0-action Specials are the “same” as 30 x-action cost Specials.

Here are the basic proportions of a killer Doomtrooper tourney deck:

1/5 Warriors (12 cards in your ideal 60 card deck)
1/3 “everything else” (20 cards)
7/15 Specials (28 card “slots”, again treating 0-action Specials as something less than one full slot)

If you’re using the Arts or Dark symmetry, I change the mix yet again:

1/5 Warriors (12 cards)
2/5 Everything Else (24 cards)
2/5 Specials (24 card “slots”)

Desirable traits in decks

Speed: This refers to the speed with which you can play your cards, especially in the early game. There are three aspects to speed in Doomtrooper: warriors in hand, available actions and available power. Warriors in hand is a function of percentages: stick to 20-25 percent warriors in your total deck size and this shouldn’t be a problem. Speed cards: Positive Karma, Industrial Complex, Initiative, Inspired, cheap warriors, Reversal of Fortune.

High card throughput: The faster you’re churning cards through your hand, the more effects you’re having on the game and the more control you have over the overall direction of the game. You shouldn’t play cards just to play them, but play your cards liberally. Throughput cards: Hidden Cache, Inspired, Secret.

Flexibility: a tight design is good, but you have to deal with a wide variety of opponents. Since Doomtrooper uses a sideboard, good sideboarding helps make your deck more flexible (more on that later). Flexibility cards: see How to Build a Sideboard, later.

Narrowness: Yes, you can have a flexible deck that’s also narrowly focused. Pick an angle and work it to death: instant-kill attacks, multiple attacks, Destiny denial, whatever. If a card doesn’t serve the purpose of your deck’s strategy, carefully consider if it’s necessary to include.
Along this same line, if you’re playing Brotherhood, don’t bother playing Dark Legion: it takes up too much space in your deck to include Arts and Equipment for both factions. This is largely true of the corporate warriors, too, especially if you’re playing a lot of cards that are usable only by one corporation (Sworn Vengeance, any of the equipment).

Hand size: Absolutely vital. Beg, borrow or steal every Manifest Destiny you can find and get one into play as early as possible. More cards means more options, and more card throughput each turn. Hidden Cache is another way to increase your hand size, albeit in an unpredictable way. Secret is an interesting way to increase hand size while improving throughput.

Innate abilities: abilities built into a warrior are always better than card-derived abilities. There are no combos to count on and they can’t be taken from you.

Deck searching: This was largely gutted in the revised tourney rules, and it improved the game. Deck searching is still enormously important, because it guarantees you have what you need in hand. Deck searching cards: Gift of Fate, Expedite Request, Loot & Pillage, Divine Inspiration.

Low opportunity cost: Your cards should not rely heavily on other cards to work well. Avoid combos when possible. If a card is contingent on an opponent playing a certain kind of deck or affiliation, leave it in the sideboard.

Desirable traits in deck design strategy

Here are the items I consider, in order of importance, when I put together a deck:

Limited liability: You might have the urge to play really giant warriors. Fight that urge. The Bio-Giant is flash, and he’s also half the game at 20 Promotion Points. As big as the Bio-Giant is, he’s an enormous liability. The same goes for other big characters.

I aim for two groups of warriors in my deck: shields and hitters. Shields are 1 or 2 point warriors who can soak up an attack and keep a big character from hitting my undefended side. Ex-Cybertronic Freelancers are your best choice: they have the highest armor and they’re immune to the Dark Symmetry and they can use the Arts if a Cathedral is in play. Put five into every deck and make sure there’s at least one in play at all times.

Hitters use equipment, make attacks and generally do the most work in the game. Restrict your hitters to the 5-8 V range when possible, with a couple of 12 V warriors if you like their built-in abilities. My favorite hitter right now is the Mercenary; using Reversal of Fortune and Negative Karma, it's usually a snap to get the Merc into play very cheap (besides, you control the circumstances in which you play him, barring nasty surprises like Positive Karma).

One more note about limiting your liability: avoid cards that increase the V of your own warriors. I don’t like the heretic powers for just this reason: it’s nice to have +5 to everything, but there are enough ways to die that I don’t want to put my opponent 5 points ahead for no good reason.

Instant kills: Especially in multiplayer games, your attacks must kill on a hit. Leaving enemy warriors gimped in a multiplayer game means your opponent gets the V. Look for every possible way to make your enemies dead in one action. Instant kill cards: Sworn Vengeance, Eat This, Nazgaroth, Armor of the True Assassin, Great Rust Desert.

Control over Specials:
You gotta take control of Special cards in Doomtrooper. Pack five Miscommunications if you own them. If you’re playing Brotherhood, five Repudiates (which are especially diabolical because you can't Miscommunicate a Repudiate!) and a Foreseeing Talisman.

You also need ways to deal with Specials in play. Undercover Agents, Curse of Algeroth and some Arts are your best choice.

Extra attacks: Running a close second to Instant Kills is the ability to make extra attacks. First, you can whack a warrior twice and get the V, rather than giving it to somebody else. Second, it lets you hit an undefended side twice. Extra attack cards: Smell of War, Initiative, the CORPORATE LEADERS, Grand Assault, Nimrod Autocannon.

Destiny control: Mighty important, both to speed up your deck and to slow down everyone else’s. Positive Karma is helpful; Negative Karma, Reversal of Fortune, Fool’s Gold, Wartime Retribution, Watchful Eye, Bamboozled and Economic Collapse are all good ways to drag down your opponents. For just this reason, the Cardinal’s Bank is a staple of any serious tourney deck.

Recycling: If you’re playing through a lot of cards very quickly, recycling your deck can be devastating. Nathaniel’s Opportunity is your best choice, although you’d better make sure you have two or more in your deck. Deja Vu is very nice, again if you discard at least one before actually playing Deja Vu. Play it Again is good, especially if you aren't playing with the Arts.

First Strike: Very, very handy, especially in combination with instant kills and extra attacks. The best first strikes are those that stop the combat when the opponent is wounded.

Cards You Must Have

I don’t like absolutes, but here’s my list of cards that go into darned near every deck I built:

Positive Karma
Miscommunication
Inspired
Hidden Cache
(always 5, no matter what. In fact, I add in the 5 Hidden Caches after I’ve built my 60 card deck and don't count them in the deck total. There's almost never a time you can’t use them).
Cardinal’s Bank
Undercover Agents
Wave of Righteousness
Cleansing Flame x 1
Secret Assassin x 1
Reassignment x 1
Manifest Destiny x 2
Negative Karma
Reversal of Fortune
Expedite Request
Gift of Fate x 1
Ex-Cybertronic Freelancers x 5 (like Hidden Cache, I drop these in after I’ve built the rest of the deck and don’t include them in my total card count)

And that’s it. The list isn’t long, but every deck starts out with these and grows from there. Many long-time players may be surprised at what isn’t on the list: no Industrial Complexes, no Personal Anti-Personnel Mines, no Loot & Pillage or Divine Inspiration (I’m not convinced the three-action cost warrants their effects). There are some other cards conspicuously absent, but these are what works for me.

How to Build a Sideboard

First off, leave every card that is contingent on another player’s deck design out of your main deck. Just dump them.

Next, look through your collection for cards that target broad categories of cards: Dark Legion ( Mutiny, for example), Brotherhood ( Lack of Faith, Unofficial Doctrine), Arts ( Fizzle and Reflection), Dark Symmetry, Squads ( Destroy Squad), Kohorts ( Destroy Kohort), and so on.

Alliances can be bothersome sometimes, but packing Hostile Takeovers just to counter the Alliances is cost-ineffective: leave them out of your sideboard and just deal with the Alliance.

Equipment denial probably belongs in the sideboard, although I’d rather be safe than sorry. See below about dealing with equipment.

Don’t sideboard warriors, unless you’re summoning them up with Loot & Pillage, Scroll of Unholy Invocation or Meeting Planner effects.

Always include 25 cards in your sideboard.

The Truth About Doomtrooper Dynamics

Some cards and some combinations are just more efficient than others. If you're serious about being competitive, you have to find the most efficient route to victory possible.

Truth #1: Equipment Sucks. Between Age of Catastrophe, Wrath of Algeroth, Malfunction, Heist, Sabotage, Asteroid Settlement and all the other equipment-killing cards, it turns out Equipment is just less efficient in terms of actions and needing a warrior in play to carry the equipment. For five D and three actions, I can invalidate every equipment card in an opponent’s deck. Equipment denial is cheaper than equipment.

However, if you’re going to play equipment (and there are some good reasons to) you must include ways to deal with equipment denial. Undercover Agents, Miscommunications and Repudiates (saved for the Age of Catastrophe, Wrath of Algeroth, Heist, Malfunction and Sabotage attacks -- meaning you have to sit on them instead of Miscommunicating every Special that comes along), the Bauhaus Alliance are your best defense.

Relics are a different story. They’re very difficult to get rid of. The best Relics are those that can be played on a wide variety of warriors: Armor of the True Assassin wins Best Relic for just this reason (first strike, instant kill, can be played on any Doomtrooper).

Truth #2: Brotherhood is the affiliation to beat. The Arts are very, very flexible and warriors who can use all the arts are fairly easy to come by. Use Mystics, Keepers of the Art, Inquisitor Majores, Renegade Apostates and other warriors who can use any Aspect. Add Repudiate (a game breaker, even if it’s removed from play) and liberal recycling via Nathaniel’s Opportunity, and the Brotherhood becomes an enormous headache. Mortificators are the best choice, because they can attack anyone they want and not be attacked.

Truth #2a: Some Arts are better than others. Manipulation is the best Art, period. Next on my list is Mentalism: Improve Self and Invulnerability can be game breakers. Kinetics is fair, but D-intensive. At the bottom of my list is Elementalism, Changeling, Summoning (yes, I’ve heard strong disagreement about this but I've never seen a Summoning deck come even remotely close to winning in a tournament) and the other ones I can’t remember.

Truth #3: Bypass combat whenever possible.
Remove enemy warriors without combat. Pacifism is a better deal than combat any day. Missing in Action, Don’t Call Again, Special Orders are all good ways of getting warriors out of the way. Combat is usually a card-intensive experience, and if you don’t have all the cards lined up in the combo you need the whole thing will be a wash. In any case, every deck must have the means with which to take out any size character ( Wave of Righteousness, Cleansing Flame, Secret Assassin, Reassignment, Personal Anti-Personnel Mines, Brainwave Bombs, Annihilation), even if it’s only once or twice in a game.

Truth #4: Bypass affiliation restrictions whenever possible. It’s maddening to not be able to attack an opponent just because their warriors share affiliations. Dark Legion is the obvious choice, although you get beat up by everyone in a multiplayer game. Mortificators are another, excellent choice, especially since the freedom to attack is a one-way street.

Truth #5: Warzones and Missions are usually a waste of space. With a very few exceptions, Warzones are sufficiently unpredictable that they don’t belong in a tournament deck. But there are some exceptions: the Graveton Archipelago if you’re playing Sea Lions/ Chris Jackson, Phobos & Deimos if you cobble together a Muawijhe/Semai deck. Same goes with Missions: many rely on how your opponent is playing, but the ones you can fulfill without dealing with your opponent are sometimes okay.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwca 02, 2009, 12:47:24 pm wysłana przez Nekro »

Jimmy

Odp: Zasady budowania talii turniejowych - Paul Beakley
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwca 02, 2009, 02:56:02 pm »

Bardzo dobry artykuł dla początkujących i nie tylko.

Diablerist

• Valpurgius?
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwca 02, 2009, 02:57:33 pm »

Mnie nie powalił :P Trochę przestarzały, ale jak ktoś nie wie od czego zacząć to dobre i to.

Jimmy

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwca 02, 2009, 02:59:37 pm »

Teraz i może przestarzały ale zauważ, że koleś to pisał przed ukazaniem się Apocalypse i Paradise Lost.

Nekro

• phpBB Moderator
  • Coś W Dowolnej?
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Czerwca 02, 2009, 03:09:55 pm »

Najważniejsze że może pomóc niektórym w ułożeniu talii - większość tego artykułu nie czytała (wątpię by wszystkim się chciało zaglądać na oficjalną stronę).

WingedHussar

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Stycznia 07, 2010, 11:53:40 am »

Czy czuje się ktoś na siłach przetłumaczyć to na polski ?

Nie wszyscy biegle władają tym językiem. Zresztą ten tekst chyba powinien być nawet na portalu jako bardzo istotny ;)
Wspomagajmy początkujących (mnie, bo po 10 latach chyba taki jestem).

pretorianstalker

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Stycznia 07, 2010, 03:38:07 pm »

Na siłach tak, ale to sporo roboty i w sumie nic z tego nie wynika :) Albo oczywiste oczywistości, albo rzeczy kompletnie nieistotne... Znaczy ja chyba nigdy całości nie przeczytałem bo w wielu pkt się nie zgadzam - proporcje wojowników do innych kart w talii? Po co to komu - przecież to zależy od strategii. Niektóre dobre talie wymagają 30 wojowników inne dobre talie 5... Masa takich ogólników - jak jesteś nowy (stary "nowy" gracz :) ) to złóż talię - pograj z kimś - zobacz co nie śmiga i popraw. Odejmuj karty, które kisza się na ręce, dodaj to co może Cię przyspieszyć, dodaj lub odejmij wojowników w zależności od tego do czego ich wykorzystujesz i jak często ich brakowało/było za dużo... I powodzenia.
-Odmień "archiwum".
-No daj spokój.
-Odmień, no...
-Weź się tato.

WingedHussar

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Stycznia 07, 2010, 05:17:26 pm »

Na siłach tak, ale to sporo roboty i w sumie nic z tego nie wynika :) Albo oczywiste oczywistości, albo rzeczy kompletnie nieistotne... Znaczy ja chyba nigdy całości nie przeczytałem bo w wielu pkt się nie zgadzam - proporcje wojowników do innych kart w talii? Po co to komu - przecież to zależy od strategii. Niektóre dobre talie wymagają 30 wojowników inne dobre talie 5... Masa takich ogólników - jak jesteś nowy (stary "nowy" gracz :) ) to złóż talię - pograj z kimś - zobacz co nie śmiga i popraw. Odejmuj karty, które kisza się na ręce, dodaj to co może Cię przyspieszyć, dodaj lub odejmij wojowników w zależności od tego do czego ich wykorzystujesz i jak często ich brakowało/było za dużo... I powodzenia.

o i ten tekst też na stronę główną :D

pretorianstalker

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Stycznia 07, 2010, 05:58:15 pm »

Po temacie o Lackey CCG i tym temacie widzę, że ciężko dogodzić :) Co robić - taki urok oficjalnie martwych karcianek, że nie ma za wielu zasobów, graczy itp, itd... Ten artykuł moim zdaniem nie ma większego sensu - nic nie przebije doświadczenia. A żeby doświadczenie zdobywać nie trzeba talii turniejowej tylko minimum jednego przeciwnika - i można się szkolić na zasadzie wyścigu zbrojeń.
-Odmień "archiwum".
-No daj spokój.
-Odmień, no...
-Weź się tato.

Muleq

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Stycznia 07, 2010, 09:56:29 pm »

Kiedyś w Magiach i Mieczach różne "autorytety" pisały jak należy składac talię. Ten tekst jest mniej więcej w tym samym stylu ;)
Konfederacja - 6,81% - WRESZCIE!! :)

Kapitan Shinobi

• Banzai!!!
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Stycznia 18, 2019, 12:23:17 am »

Ten artykuł moim zdaniem nie ma większego sensu - nic nie przebije doświadczenia. A żeby doświadczenie zdobywać nie trzeba talii turniejowej tylko minimum jednego przeciwnika - i można się szkolić na zasadzie wyścigu zbrojeń.

Tylko zauważcie jedną rzecz panowie - jeśli grasz ciągle w jednym, wąskim gronie, możesz zamiast doświadczenia nabierać złych nawyków - np. błędnie interpretując karty.
Czego najlepszym przykładem jestem ja i moje Skradzione Papiery, granie Demnogonisem na odrzucanie Żołnierzy bez akcji, tylko za PA i tym podobne kwiatki.

W ogóle przez całą moją "karierę" gracza DT nie dotarło do mnie, że to wersja ang. jest prawidłowa, a pl pełna błędów i wypaczeń. A przynajmniej "prawidłowsza", jakby powiedział Adaś Miauczyński z Dnia Świra.
Części kart nie używałem (czy też nie używaliśmy) - bo nie rozumiejąc ich działania uważaliśmy je za niegrywalne crapy.

Dla zaprawionych w bojach, starych wyjadaczy, którzy mają za sobą po xx turniejów, a także kontakty za granicą ze społecznością DT (a przynajmniej kiedyś mieli, gdy takowa jeszcze działała) to zapewne stek bzdur, czy tam ogólników, typu: na wojnie kałasznikow jest lepszy niż pistolet maszynowy, ale w czasie pokoju policjanci noszą broń krótką.

Dla świerzaka, takiego jak ja, który de facto rozpoczyna przygodę z DT (po wielu latach, gdy karty sobie tylko leżały w pudełkach) ten artykuł jest co najmniej interesujący. Nowicjusz musi od czegoś zacząć, a że tak błysnę elokwencją ;) ułamki poznajemy przed różniczkami. Albo inaczej - chłopaczek, który dopiero co nauczył się grać w szachy, nie nauczy się niczego od Arcymistrza, który go będzie "ładował do zera" w każdej partii, w 10 ruchów - no chyba że trafi się akurat jakiś geniusz, no ale to statystyczne ekstremum.

Główne tezy tegoż artykułu potwierdzają się z resztą w taliach turniejowych.

Equipment sucks
no jak nie jak tak. W zasadzie kartę ekwipunku łatwiej wyłożyć niż odrzucić, chronić trudno, a ta ochrona często wyłącza jakieś inne ekwipunki z użycia (np Sojusz Bauhaus, który wyklucza używanie Miny itp).
Co z tego, że jakiś tam CKM daje +5 do S (niby dużo), ale nic poza tym?
Patrząc na talie turniejowe, to liczą się tylko te sprzęty, które dają dwa ataki za jeden (Działko Myśliwy prawie w każdej talii), albo takie, które ranią/zabijają bez walki (mina i granaty - też nieodzowny element).
No i Niewinna Sztuczka - karta bardziej pasująca na specjal niż equipment (co z resztą powodowałoby mniej errorów w grze)
cała reszta jest "sobie a muzom", no czasem ktoś włoży jakiś pojazd typu x2 - ale to i tak tylko celem wjeżdżania w puchę z przypakowaną W.   
Cenna uwaga (co oczywiście nie znaczy, że żaden inny sprzęt się nigdy nie pojawi w turniejówce, ale wnioski się same nasuwają).

Avoid combat when possible
nie jest to chyba cytat słowo w słowo, ale takie hasło tam też padło.
No i mamy w każdej prawie talii Booby Trap, Eat This, Śmiertelna oraz karty na discard wojaka typu Skrytobójca/Płomień, Fala Prawości itp - gdyby nie ograniczenia, każdy by wkładał po 5.
No chyba że ktoś gra na Nietoperze, i idzie na discard wojów z ręki, żeby oponent nic nie zdołał wystawić. Ale i tak zwykle coś bierze z tego na wszelki wypadek, jakby jednak drugi gracz coś wystawił.
Cenna uwaga (co oczywiście nie znaczy, że nie dochodzi do walki - czasem jakieś "miśki" się ścierają, no a po co jest częste ograniczenie ataków w puchę na turniejach - żeby nie wszystkie gry kończyły się w 2-3 tury)

Coś tam było o Strefach walki
W sumie są one prawie zbędne - no chyba że ktoś gra na Zrównać To Z Ziemią z PLosta.
Czasem się pojawiają Diamentowe Jaskinie (zwykle jako kombo z sojuszem Mishimy, żeby mieć +10P przec LC). Widywałem też Linię McCraiga - tylko dla tego, że pozwala za darmoche wystawić Maxwella i jego przydupasów.
No i to chyba na tyle. Obronę załatwia się Gęstą Mgłą/Przepaścią - lub czymś takim, aby potem "zapakować" wrażemu osobnikowi autokillerem (zwykle Tosiek, czasem Cyryl) na własnych warunkach, a jak się pojawią "prokoksy" z W=20, to miną go, miną.
Cenna uwaga, bo na tej zasadzie mogę się pozbyć z talii wielu zbędnych kart, które nadmiernie spowalniają.

Coś było jeszcze o Ukrytch siłach
No 5 w prawie każdej turniejówce dowodzi, że gościu ma rację. Jeśli dobrze kojarzę, to pisłał, żeby brać 5 i nawet ich nie liczyć do założonego llimitu.

Talia nie może być za gruba
taki wniosek się mi wysnuwa z tegoż artykułu, też zgodny z prawdą. Raz przegrałem z kumplem który miał znacznie uboższą kolekcję, ale miał pomysł na szybkie dojście, a moja "kolubryna" ciągle się zacinała. Po odchudzeniu kolega dostał takie bęcki, jak nasi piłkarze na ostatnim mundialu (wymęczone 1:0 z samurajami grającymi bez ambicji i honoru nic nie zmienia:))
OK, tu - talie Skoqa temu przeczą - ale szczerze powiem, nie mam pojęcia jak działają i jak się gra czymś takim z kimś, kto ma "szybką" 60-70, pewnie musiałbym to obejrzeć w praktyce. Ale zasada ogólna jest prosta - jak najmniej zapychaczy, jak najszybsze dojścia i "re-tasing" discardu.

Jasne że nie wszystko w artykule jest w 100% zgodne z prawdą, ale jednakowoż uważam go za pomocny. I pojawienie się AP/PLosta niewiele zmieniło w tych kwestiach - doszedł 1 eqiupment o działaniu wybitnie nie ekwipunkowym (Niewinna)
i 2 granaty (czyli 3 "must have") oraz 2 karty na avoid walki (Pojamny/Błąd Naw). 

« Ostatnia zmiana: Stycznia 18, 2019, 01:22:29 am wysłana przez Kapitan Shinobi »
Niedobrze, kiedy z jednej rzeczy powstają dwie.
Nie trzeba szukać niczego poza drogą samuraja.
Ona jest jedna i zawsze taka sama.
Jeśli człowiek to pojmie, pozna wszystkie inne drogi...
I będzie coraz lepiej rozumieć tę, która jest jego własną.

pretorianstalker

• Administrator
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Stycznia 18, 2019, 03:24:18 pm »

W grach domowych często masz gry gdzie staty wojowników dochodzą do 30-kilku, na turniejach tego nie uświadczysz raczej. :) Z kart liczą się najbardziej te, które dają efekt niezwiązany z walką polegającą na porównaniu statystyk. Jeśli robią coś poza walką, dają akcję to łatwiej je wykorzystać niż CKM. +5 do strzelania zawsze spoko, ale co z tego skoro przeciwnika rozwalisz i tak najczęściej bez niego bo średni pancerz jego wojowników do około 4 :D

Rzadko trafiają się jakieś epickie walki, ale trzeba pomyśleć nad zasadami, które to załatwią. Żeby właśnie te duże statystyki zaczęły grać. Mam na to parę pomysłów. Kiedyś się przetestuje.
-Odmień "archiwum".
-No daj spokój.
-Odmień, no...
-Weź się tato.

Nekro

• phpBB Moderator
  • Coś W Dowolnej?
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Stycznia 18, 2019, 04:20:31 pm »

Zasada działania tali Skoqa jest trywialnie prosta. Nabierz wszystkiego co spowalnia przeciwnika na maksa a potem się baw i oglądaj jak się w...a. ;D

Kapitan Shinobi

• Banzai!!!
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Stycznia 19, 2019, 12:03:43 am »

Rzadko trafiają się jakieś epickie walki, ale trzeba pomyśleć nad zasadami, które to załatwią. Żeby właśnie te duże statystyki zaczęły grać. Mam na to parę pomysłów. Kiedyś się przetestuje.

Pompowanie statów to broń obosieczna, bo zwykle się "ładuje" wszystkie 4 cechy, a "misiek" z dużą W to łakomy kąsek. Poza tym - przy dużych statsach gra może się zakończyć po dwóch atakach (i nie mam tu na myśli walenia w Puchę, ale ubicie "pro-koksa" przez innego "pro-koksa"). Przy czym jak dojdzie misja to może i po jednym.
Jednakowoż cel zaszczytny, trzymam kciuki. Ładowanie "bezbronnego" gracza w puchę po discardach wszystkiego nigdy mnie specjalnie nie rajcowało - gdy to robiłem to ze strachu (taka prawda - a nuż coś wystawi, coś mu podejdzie i co zrobię - lepiej zniszczyć w zarodku).

PS
A tak z innej beczki - skąd się wzięło 40PZ? Zawsze myślałem, że gra się do 50. Tak zawsze grałem "domówki".
Niedobrze, kiedy z jednej rzeczy powstają dwie.
Nie trzeba szukać niczego poza drogą samuraja.
Ona jest jedna i zawsze taka sama.
Jeśli człowiek to pojmie, pozna wszystkie inne drogi...
I będzie coraz lepiej rozumieć tę, która jest jego własną.

Skoq

• phpBB Moderatorzy
  • Przeszywające Spojrzenie Szeryfa:)
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Stycznia 21, 2019, 11:14:49 am »

Nekro, no chyba się obrażę za to "trywialnie prosta" ;)  Owszem, jest w nich pełno przeszkadzajek, ale wszystko to sztuka dobrania ich do talii tak, by nie tracić za bardzo "flow" w grze. Dla mnie granie talią 100+ to tak jak Nekro wspomniał - super zabawa - polecam :D
Berta Builder v 8.7 :D